3D Printed Desert Geonosis Spires. Great Terrain for Star Wars Legion, Warhammer 40k, Infinity The Game, Warmachine and other popular Miniature Wargames. They can imitate meteorite impact craters or worm/insect holes on the sci-fi miniatures wargaming battlefield.
Approximate Dimensions and Options:
- 3x Barricades - about 4” long
- 3x walls - about 6” wide
- 4x Medium Spire Groups -
- 4x Individual Spires between 92mm and 140mm tall
- 2x Stair Platforms
- Check the Print Bed Picture. That bed picture is 250mm wide, and 200mm deep. (10" x 8" approx). You are getting a full print bed of terrain for an incredibly low price.
It requires assembly and glue. Color may vary from picture. Miniatures, toy cars and game accessories not included. Model supplied unpainted.
About the Designer:
- The files are designed by Sable Badger.
- Check out his other work on Thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/sablebadger/designs
- If you like his work, please support him through his patreon page https://www.patreon.com/sablebadger
- Provided under an exclusive license with the designer.
FDM 3D printed parts will show small lines where a layer of plastic adheres to the other one, dots and imperfections as a result of the construction process. Each part is individually made and slightly unique. Take a look at the pictures for examples of the imperfections.