Imperial Barracks 28mm 32mm Science Fiction (SciFi) Wargaming or Role Playing Games RPG such as Start Wars Legion or Infinity or Warhammer 40k. Very good with 28mm 32mm miniatures. This 3D Printed terrain piece can help you add flavor to your game and make it more interesting by restricting the line of sight and providing cover. Doors open/move and ceiling detach if you so desire. Supplied unpainted. Requires assembly.
Each order receives a single building. 5.5” x 2.5" x 2.5”inches.
It requires assembly and glue. Color may vary from picture. Miniatures, toy cars and game accessories not included. Model supplied unpainted.
Check out these pieces in action:
Related Items in this Series:
Imperial Outpost Series This model goes very well with the Imperial Outpost Series of items: Please check them out:
- Imperial Bunker - https://www.etsy.com/FunBoardGames/listing/630796942/
- Mini-Bunker - https://www.etsy.com/FunBoardGames/listing/606232919/
- Imperial Barracks - https://www.etsy.com/FunBoardGames/listing/597041288/
- Command Center - https://www.etsy.com/FunBoardGames/listing/735053019/
- Communications Center and Walkways - https://www.etsy.com/FunBoardGames/listing/647563229/
- Watchtowers and Walkways - https://www.etsy.com/FunBoardGames/listing/644623231/
- Communications Towers - https://www.etsy.com/FunBoardGames/listing/606345381/
About the Designer:
- The files are designed by Sable Badger.
- Check out his other work on Thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/sablebadger/designs
- If you like his work, please support him through his patreon page https://www.patreon.com/sablebadger
- Provided under an exclusive license with the designer.
FDM 3D printed parts will show small lines where a layer of plastic adheres to the other one, dots and imperfections as a result of the construction process. Each part is individually made and slightly unique. Take a look at the pictures for examples of the imperfections.