Desert House 28mm 32mm Science Fiction (SciFi) Wargaming or Role Playing Games RPG such as Start Wars Legion or Infinity or Warhammer 40k. Very good with 28mm 32mm miniatures. You can also use it in other desert wargame settings. It has a small control panel and a futuristic door in the door opening. Otherwise, it looks very rustic.
Supplied unpainted. May require assembly.
Miniatures and game accessories not included. This model is 3D Printed using FDM technology under license from the designer. See more details below..
Each order receives a single building. 5" x 5" x 3" inches.
Using your own tools and paint:
- Remove, sand, adjust any leftover irregularities from the manufacturing process (minimal).
- (Optional) Prime white. I use a shortcut, see step #3.
- Basecoat with beige/cream paint. I use leftover paint from interior wall paint that you can find at the hardware store. The one I use is premium, one coat, very thick and they say it includes primer. It softens the layer lines of an FDM 3D Printed product.
- Add details - paint a basecoat on the doors, keypads, grills, tubes, and any other accessories on the model. (Not all models have the same features). 5. Use a wash all over the miniature. I build my own inexpensive wash on the fly (at the time I paint) with floor polish and a drop or two of leather brown Vallejo paint. See link for the floor polish I buy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ARPH4C/
- (Optional) Final, very light drybrush with the same basecoat color from step #3. PAINTED OPTION: I paint the model as described in PAINTING SUGGESTION. Final result reflected on the first picture on the listing.
About the Designer
FDM 3D printed parts will show small lines where a layer of plastic adheres to the other one, dots and imperfections as a result of the construction process. Each part is individually made and slightly unique. Take a look at the pictures for examples of the imperfections.